|Name:||Warhammer Armies Project|
|Manufacturer:||Warhammer Armies Project (Homepage)|
|Category:||Fantasy, Mass Battles|
|Description:||We don't have a description yet.|
You know this game? Then help us out! Write a short summary and contact an admin.
|Popularity:||The game is played by <1% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 264500 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.6 after 5 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|Daemons of Chaos||67%||7%||0||0||0|
|Dogs of War||33%||3%||0||0||0|
|Kingdoms of Ind||0%||0%||0||0||0|
|Orcs & Goblins||67%||7%||0||0||0|
|Pirates of Sartosa||33%||3%||0||0||0|
|Warriors of Chaos||67%||7%||0||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 3 players from France with 29 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.