|Manufacturer:||Alchemist Miniatures (Homepage)|
|Category:||Fantasy, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||Alkemy is a strategy game that takes place in a medieval fantasy world. During your Alkemy games, you will control a group of fighters represented by miniatures and you will manage them in scenario-driven encounters against an enemy group. You can play using the basic scenario provided at the end of this booklet or create your own scenarios and stories.|
Alkemy is a skirmish miniature game. You will usually play with between 10 and 15 miniatures.
All Alkemy games are driven by a scenario.
The game system works on a turn basis, with a system of Action Points and alternated activation of Cards. The order in which you will activate your cards being very important.
|Popularity:||The game is played by 3% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 72637 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.4 after 184 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|Cartel of the Saber||1%||1%||12||95.65||3|
|Empire of the Jade Triad||33%||19%||493||83.51||42|
|Kingdom of Avalon||37%||22%||565||82.61||35|
|Sorority & Fadela||1%||<1%||9||100||3|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 573 players with 990 army selections. The tournament data is based on 2429 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.