|Name:||Conquest - The Last Argument of Kings|
|Manufacturer:||Para Bellum Wargames (Homepage)|
|Category:||Fantasy, Mass Battles|
|Description:||We don't have a description yet.|
You know this game? Then help us out! Write a short summary and contact an admin.
|Popularity:||The game is played by <1% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 46400 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.8 after 21 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|The Hundred Kingdoms||35%||29%||10||31.58||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 34 players with 41 army selections. The tournament data is based on 40 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.