|Name:||Dead Man's Hand|
|Manufacturer:||Great Escape Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Campaign game, Skirmish Battles, Western|
|Description:||DEAD MAN'S HAND is the 28mm skirmish game by Great Escape Games. Bands of tough and wily Cowboys, stoic Lawmen, ruthless Outlaws and crazy Desperados fight for fame and respect in the Old West.|
With an accompanying range of 28mm miniatures and pre-painted buildings, now you can fight legendary gunfights of the historical Old West and the silver screen. This rule book contains all the rules you need to recreate your gunfights and twelve blood-soaked scenarios.
Soure: greatescapegames.co.uk - © Great Escape Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by 1% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 771 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.3 after 75 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|Daughters of the West||10%||6%||3||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 188 players with 301 army selections. The tournament data is based on 17 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.