|Manufacturer:||Mantic Games (Homepage)|
|Description:||DreadBall – The Futuristic Sports Game is the 2 player science fiction sports board game that is fast, fun and tactical – play never resets as a 200mph weapons-grade titanium ball is flung from player to player. Fast throws, tough slams and deft dodges are just some of the trademark actions your players can make.|
|Popularity:||The game is played by 1% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 2508 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.2 after 80 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 152 players with 436 army selections. The tournament data is based on 72 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.