|Category:||Fantasy, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||Khârn-Âges is a pure skirmish game (3 to 5 miniatures by Spearhead) that takes place in the medieval world of Safar. The Kharns reign supreme, but many are those who covet the throne and are ready to unleash their armies to access it.|
With a D10 system, the games, lasting about an hour, use alternating activations, during which simple warriors (Level 1) and legendary champions (up to level 3) come together while spending their action points to achieve the objectives.
The real revolution of Khârn-Ages, is that you will be able to decide what your fighter will accomplish with rare precision in all simplicity: each characteristic engaged in a combat action (attack, defense, shooting, etc.) can lead to an effect (moving, repeling, increasing damage, free attack); combining them you will master the clashes and impose your strategy.
Chance will no longer be the excuse of the weak: the higher the level of a miniature, the more dice it rolls (keeping only 1 result) to perform its actions, so you minimize your risk of failure and can focus on the steps that lead to victory.
Mastery dice still reduce the risk of fumble, but be sure to use them at the right time!
|Popularity:||The game is played by <1% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 8750 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.8 after 13 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 26 players with 37 army selections. The tournament data is based on 29 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.