1. 3 Rounds / 120 Minutes per game
2. One list throughout the day for 800pts.
3. Preset terrain / Scenario for each table throughout the day (they don't change during the day)
4. I will fix those scenarios shortly before the tournament and they will not be announced beforehand, expect a good mix of everything, the table assignment will be randomized so your list needs to be able to deal with everything.
5. The player with the lower points in his list will be able to choose wether he wants to be the blue player for the purposes of deployment zones.
6. If you have the coreset barricades take 1 set with you, players will be able to place their barricades alternating before the troops are set up to allow for some variance. The rest of the terrain will stay fixed of course.
7. The level of this tournament is casual and it's possible due to the low round count that several people will end up in the same spot in the final ranking. I will make sure that we have pricesupport for either outcome.
10:45 Shop opens
11:00 1st Round
13:45 2nd Round
15:45 15min Break
16:00 Final Round
18:00 End of Tournament, Announcement of Winner, Prizes